Clinical Materia Medica
- Modules 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Language English
- Streaming In Coming Soon
Clinical Materia Medica is one of the ways of studying Materia Medica. This is one subject, which is not just to be read but practiced. It is quite simply the art of applying Materia Medica in practice.
- Course content: Materia Medica is explained clinically supported by cases for better understanding. In each module, following steps are explained:
- Evolution of Polychrest Remedy
- With Case study
- Symptoms totality
- Analysis & Evaluation
- RADAR Repertorization
- Repertorial Result
- Cross reference with M.M.
- Differential Diagnosis of prescription
- Clinical Indications
- Effective way to study & understand Materia medica.
- Learning the way to apply this knowledge in practice.
- Beneficiaries: UG/PG students, Practitioners
- Course Benefit:
- Understanding homeopathic remedies/drugs is quite a laborious task especially for students. This course will show what are the unique symptoms of the homeopathic remedies/drugs that oftenappear to beginners to be similar to other remedies /drugs.
- Important is also an understanding of the remedies/drugs keynotes & characteristics, especially for practitioners. Doing a repertorization of the patient’s symptoms gets a list of closely running similar remedies, it is the keynotes & characteristics that play a final decisive role in order to arrive at the similimum.
- In each module Dr Shah explainesdistinctive features of each drug (homeopathic remedy). The key benefit of the ‘Clinical Materia Medica’ course is that it becomes an essential tool in the hands of students and practitioners alike to identify & comprehend the remedy/drug picture and to differentiate it from other similar looking remedies/drugs.
- Modules Description:
Module 1: Veratrum Album: Dr Shah has emphasized that one should have a sound understanding of mothers’ state during pregnancy, which is known to influence the child’s nature and it should be co-related with the present mental state. An evolution of drug on mental & physical level with cases.
Module 2: Baryta Carb: In this module Dr Shah has described the Drug picture of the child & adult Baryta Carb, with Case study & cross reference with M.M. He has also mentioned rare indications where Baryta can be prescribed. Video case presentation with analysis & repertorial result are included.
Module 3: Calcarea Carb: In this module, the understanding of Calcarea carbonicum by evolution on different stages of life has been explained. Pathophysiology with clinical usefulness and also, Illustrated cases on different pathology with mental state of Calcarea carb are included.
Module 4: Argentum Nitricum: In this module, Dr Shah described Argentum with video case presentation. Students will develop the practical skills to practice homoeopathy with excellence as well as to interpret the patient’s symptoms in language of the repertory as well as differential material medica.
Module 5: Sepia Succus: In this module, Dr Shah emphasized drug study more on life situation. He has described various situations in life where Sepia mental state evolved & how it is useful in prescription