General Anatomy & Physiology with Clinical Approach
- Modules 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 11 hours
- Language English
Module 1 : Introduction to Anatomical and Physiological Terms
This module emphasizes on the general introduction to Anatomy as well as Physiology of the human body which are the key pillars to medical science.
Module 2 : Imaging to Understand Basic Anatomy
This module focuses on the different types of imaging techniques with latest researches and additions which help you to improve your diagnostic techniques.
Module 3 : Basic Structure and Function of Cell
As you all know Cell is the basic, structural and functional unit of living organism. Here, in this module you’ll learn in detail about the different organelles and well as how they are transported along the cell membrane.
Module 4 : Skeletal System: Functional Anatomy and Physiology
This module tells you about the Skeleton as a whole, with special emphasis given on ossification, joint details, different movements etc. Also details have been given about the clinical conditions related to joints with visuals to make the concepts crystal clear.
Module 5 : Muscular System: Functional Anatomy and Physiology
This Muscular System is a huge topic so this module emphasizes especially on the Skeletal Muscles of the body with detailed description of muscles of each body part, motor nerve, neuromuscular junction and clinical conditions related to muscles etc. Also details about various processes like muscle contraction, bandaging pattern, proteins, calcium and their role etc. have been described.
Module 6 : Nervous System: Organisation
This module will make one of the toughest topics which we usually keep ignoring; simple and easy to understand. Dr Monika has tried her best to explain the topic in the easiest and most analytical manner by covering all the important points from the parts of the nervous system to the neurons, synapse, amino acids, atrocities etc with various clinical alerts.
Module 7 : Blood, Lymphatic’s and Haemopoiesis: The Fuel Running the Show
This module focuses on Blood with detailed description of its constituents and their functions, grouping etc. Detailed description about the circulatory system and the lymphatic system has also been explained beautifully.
Module 8 : Skin and its Appendages: Our Armour in Space
This module describes the skin as a whole including the macro and microstructure, the vascular supply and the lymphatic drainage. Details about processes of wound healing and wound contraction have also been explained.
Module 9 : Sensory organs: 24/7 Functional Gear
This module is a one stop learning platform for all the details that you need to know about the different sensory organs.
Module 10 : Immunity: Our Protective Gear
This module tells you about everything that you need to know about immunity including the defence mechanism, complement system, cell activation, antibodies and how they contribute in the process of defence, vaccination, allergy and many more.
Module 11 A : Special Module on Recent Important Developments
This special module includes the most recent and advanced techniques in cell biology like the fluorescent studies and the stem cell regeneration which is one of the most advanced studies in the recent years.
Module 11 B : Special Module on Recent Important Developments
This module is the continuation to the previous module on advanced research focusing on the merkel cells, metaplasias and it also emphasizes on the reaction of the peripheral nerves in case of injury.
- Module 1 : Introduction to Anatomical and Physiological Terms
The goal of this program is to help you cracking the competitive exams through multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) by increasing your knowledge of General Anatomy & Physiology.
- AIAPGET/UPSC/State PSCs/Research Officer
- To provide for the understanding of the morphological physiological and psychological principles which determine and influence the organism of the living body as a functioning unit
- To co-relate and interpret the structural organism and normal physiology of the human body and thus to provide the data on which to anticipate disturbance of functions
- To enable the student to recognize the anatomical and physiological basis of the clinical signs and symptoms of disorders due to injury, disease and mal development
- To give the student to understand the factors involved in the development of pathological processes and the possible complications which may arise there from
- For enabling the student to pick out strange, rare and uncommon symptoms from pathognomonic symptoms for individualisation of patients and drugs for the purpose of applying the law of similar in Homeopathic practice