Gynaecology and Obstetrics with a Competitive Approach
The subjects of gynaecology and obstetrics clubbed together form a vast sea of topics that form a significant part of any competitive exam and hence require dedicated and smart study. The key objective of this course is to bring complete ocean content into a concise form, in a way that its essence remains undisturbed.
The aim of this program is to prepare UG students and doctors for competitive exams in such a way that all important aspects are covered leaving behind no space for failure.
Aspirants of AIAPGET / UPSC / STATE PSCs / Research officers
1. To cover important basic concepts of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, including anatomy, physiology, disorders, and malignant conditions.
2. To cover Gynaecology and Obstetrics concisely through illustrations and comparative tables.
3. To brush up on all concepts through keynotes and one-liners that are important from an examination standpoint.
4. To breeze through important investigations, therapy, and diagnostic findings important from a competitive standpoint.
5. To cover a maximum number of multiple choice questions pertaining to each topic with the necessary explanation for effective revision.
This course comprises important topics of gynaecology ranging from menstrual disorders such as amenorrhoea, polymenorrhea, dysmenoorhea to post-menopausal bleeding, hormonal disorders such as PCOS, hyperandrogenism, and many significant malignant illnesses like CA cervix, endometrium, ovary, and important therapies like HRT.
Several hand-picked topics holding significance from a competitive standpoint have been addressed. Furthermore, the course explores the depths of the subject of obstetrics covering even the minutest of facts and keynotes, ranging from ovulation to the fundamentals of pregnancy, from disorders and complications in pregnancy, malpresentation, malpositions, APH, PPH, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, to the management and investigations in pregnancy and a lot more. An added bonus is multiple MCQs pertaining to each topic along with a detailed explanation of the answers for your practice and revision at just one glance.
This course includes:
Certificate Of Completion
Course Validity : 365 days