The 12 Biochemics
Everyone knows that 1796 was the birth year of a system of medicine which metamorphosed the then- prevalent healing practices. This system was Homeopathy. But the middle of the 19th century witnessed the birth of another awfully beautiful system- a sub branch of Homeopathy which found its foundation in homeopathy itself. This new system of healing was brought out by Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüessler- Another German doctor and Naturopath, just like our master Dr. Hahnemann. Thus, came into light ‘Biochemic Therapy’- A therapy founded on the basic principles of Homeopathy yet a tad different from it. This course etches the life sketch of Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schuessler and delves into the functions and symptom pictures of the 12 tissue remedies that constitute the Biochemic Therapy. Additionally it throws light on their practical applicability through clinical cases of many stalwarts.
This course begins with a detailed life sketch of the founder of the Biochemic Therapy- A German doctor and Naturopath called Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüessler who lived somewhere in the middle of the nineteenth century. The course then proceeds to throw light on to the twelve biochemic tissue salts that constitute this biochemic therapy along with their roles in the healthy human body and the effects of their deficiencies at the molecular level. Further, this course elucidates the symptom picture of each one of the twelve biochemic tissue remedies proceeding from the head to the toes along with their general modalities and the relationships with other biochemic tissue remedies. The course concludes with a module that enlightens the learner about the practical applicability of the biochemic therapy through the case records of different stalwarts of Homeopathy who used the biochemic therapy in their medical practice.
- 3. Calcarea Fluorica 59 min
- 4. Calcarea Phosphorica 67 min
- 5. Calcarea Sulphurica 64 min
- 8. Kalium muriaticum 57 min
- 13. Kalium Sulphuricum 64 min
- 16. Natrum Muriaticum 66 min
- 17. Natrum Phosphoricum 45 min
- 18. Natrum Sulphuricum 48 min
- 19. Silicea Terra 73 min
In the modern times, when the world is being threatened by the surge of various new and increasingly complicated diseases and disorders and people are rushing towards a safe and gentle healing system like homeopathy, it is important for a homeopathic physician to be well versed with all the tools and techniques of applying his healing art to cure the sick. Biochemic therapy is indeed a separate system of healing but its source remains classical homeopathy. Therefore both can be administered together where biochemic therapy proves an effective and efficient supplement which supports the homeopathic treatment without disturbing it in any way.
This course aims to acquaint the learner with the way biochemic therapy may help him in giving a little push to the body in reacting to the give homeopathic treatment when required or furnish the body with salts which are deficient in it with an aim to push it towards health.
Beneficiaries: UG/PG Students
- This course acquaints the learner with the twelve tissue remedies that form a part of the system of Homeopathy and can be used as an adjunct to it in medical practice.
- Each one of the twelve biochemic tissue salts have been described in terms of their role in a healthy body, the effects of their deficiency in the body, the symptoms they can be prescribed for and their relationship with each other. This helps the learner both academically and practically.
- The concluding module covers the practical applicability of the twelve tissue remedies giving the learner an insight into the usage, administration, dosage and other practical aspects of each.