Dr. Aditya Sharma is M.D. in Homoeopathy (Practice of Medicine) fromBakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital (Dr. B.R. AmbedkarUniversity). He completed his B.H.M.S. from Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital (Delhi University); He also holds a Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education from IGNOU, New Delhi.
He is running successful private practice in South Delhi since 2012.
- Worked on a thesis titled ‘A study on the effectiveness of homoeopathy in cases of cervical spondylosis in young adults’
- Conducted various seminars, case and journal presentations in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital.
- Participated as a prover in Drug Proving Programme conducted by CRI(H), Noida.
- Worked on a project regarding ‘Holistic Approach in Treatment of Respiratory Diseases with special emphasis on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases’.
- Successfully treating a vast array of diseases in humans as well as veterinary cases.
- Held 3rd rank in BHMS I, II, III Profs. ; 4th rank in BHMS IV Prof.