Dr Harsh Nigam
Dr Harsh Nigam, despite having obtained M.B.B.S and MD (Physiology), could not suppress the heritage of homoeopathy that he received from his erudite homoeopathic father Dr Jagdish Chandra Nigam. Dr Harsh then obtained his membership of Faculty (MF), from the Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital, U.K.
• Currently spearheading multi-speciality OPD-Hospital at Kanpur, A centre of excellence in medical homoeopathy, a centre now well known for providing research based medical solutions to various health issues.
• Aims to establish Homoeopathy on its scientific merit and to make it integrated with orthodox medicine in such a way that the scope and limitations of Homoeopathy are well defined.
• 12 research papers, published in various Indian journals are a reflection of his medical view on Homoeopathy.
• Ambition to educate young Homoeopaths has led him to write 8 books on Homoeopathy
• Internationally recognised Books are:
1. Principle and Practice of Homoeopathic Case Management
2. Miasma: A Road Less Travelled.
• Nominated member of editorial board of IJH (Indian Journal of Homoeopathy)
• Ex-member for special committee of Clinical Research at the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, New Delhi.