Dr Monika Devgan Kathuria
Dr Monika Devgan Kathuria is M.D.(Hom.) in Repertory and she did her BHMS (Gold Medalist) from Nehru Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital (Delhi University), New Delhi. She has 24+ years of experience in Homeopathic and Clinical Research field with excellent academic and professional credentials.
She is extremely enthusiastic about imparting quality professional education through innovative pedagogy which impacts the health care of our country.
- She is associated with various organizations like Dr B R Sur Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, PHFI (IIPH), Jaipur Homeopathic Medical University, Baksons Homeopathic Medical College, CCRH and Various Corporate Houses and Clinical Research Institutes as a Visiting lecturer and CME Resource person.
- Academic In-charge at Creo Zenith Health in Noida and also online since 7 years
- Previously given the honored membership of Registered Teachers Society (RTS) with the prestigious Cranfield University, UK
Administrative and Clinical Experience:
- Academic In charge in Medicine/Pharmacology, at ICRI, Delhi Campus for 3 years
- Resident Physician at Nehru Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital in 1995-96
- Medical Officer ( I/C) at a Charitable Dispensary at Gurudwara – Hari Nagar, Naraina Vihar and also the Assistant Physician to Dr Hari Singh’s Dr Hahnemann Clinic, Defense colony, New Delhi in 1996-97
- Medical Officer at Various dispensaries and Hospitals under DHS from 1997 – 2008.
- Content Management of Post graduate courses (MSc Clinical Research /MBA Health Care) and various online and offline Diploma Courses
- Visiting Physician at ISKCON in Pennsylvania, USA for 2 years
- Senior Homeopathic Consultant at Holistic Homeopathy, Noida for 4 years
- Worked with CCRH independently to edit journals and annual reports
- Has actively participated in Pulse Polio Program and Stri-shakti initiative of Delhi Govt. (1996-2007) and also worked in slum areas of Mithapur, Alipur, Madangir etc in Delhi and delivered various talks and headed campaigns for awareness about TB, Cancer, Dengue, Asthma etc.
- Homeopathic Consultant at both Private Clinic in Naraina Vihar and Gurgaon since 10 years
- Was a part of free camps; organized under Delhi Govt. for Paralympics held in 2003 Perfect Health Mela, Arogya Mela etc.
Books/Articles/ Research Papers Published:
- Submitted the final paper and Report on “Homeopathy and Lifestyle Disorders” one year long study conducted in OPD ( NHMC ) in 2003
- Articles on Clinical Research & Public Health
- Responsible for maintaining website content at Holistic Homeopathy, in LIGA 2011, creozenithhealth.com
- Headed the Dengue Epidemic in Delhi at Nehru Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Had been doing clinical verification of Homeopathic Drugs on MDR-TB Patients (under Delhi Anusandhan Parishad)
- Had been the Project Head of Role of Homeopathy in Lifestyle Disorders (NHMC& Hospital)
- Regular participant of International WHD celebrated by CCRH (2-3 days conference with International delegates and speakers) in April every year since 2012
- Active participant of LMHI-LIGA conference since many years and was the member of organizing committee in 2011 when LIGA was held in India
- Attending Annual Kent Memorial Lectures since 1997, which is held in PHD chambers in Delhi.
- Attended the International SPORTS MEDICINE Conference held in Bakson’s College in 2019
- Regularly attending conferences by ASSOCHAM since 2010, which holds various Clinical Research conferences in which she has met and interacted with the President of WHO.
- Attending workshops on Exploring Future trends in Clinical Research organized by ISCR, Apollo Hospital, New Delhi and also attended many other workshops on CDM, Ethics Committee, Pharmaco-vigilance excellence and Pharmacology by ISCR.
- Active participant for Homeopathic OPD’s at the Health Melas organized by the Delhi Govt. since inception
- Did the NACO Training course in Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS in 2000
- Attended the INDO-UK CME program on Respiratory disorders in1996 at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.