Dr Nilanjana Basu
Prof. (Dr ) Nilanjana Basu, M.D. (Hom.) in Repertory from Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra and completed her B.H.M.S. from D.N.De Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata under Calcutta University. Complete knowledge is a triangle of EDUCATION, CLINICAL PRACTICE & RESEARCH. To complete the triangle she is now doing research in Cellular & Molecular Oncology and finding out the molecular mechanism(s) of Homoeopathic medicines in Breast Cancer.
Present Professional Experience
- Presently established a Homoeopathic clinic and working as a Homoeopathic Consultant in Amity Institute of Indian System of Medicine, NOIDA.
- Research Associate at Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research, Amity University, NOIDA.
- Pursuing full time Ph.D in Cellular & Molecular Oncology from Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research, Amity University, NOIDA.
Past Teaching & Administrative Experience
- Vice Principal, Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Greater NOIDA
- Professor in Department of Surgery, HOD, Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Post-graduate incharge in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Internship incharge in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Hostel superintendent Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Bronze Medal winner from Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd. 2002
- Recepient of Award for Services in Homoeopathy from Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Delhi. 2010
- Received Award of Appreciation in the 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of Liga Medicorum Homoepathica Internationalis, Delhi, 2011
- Received Award of Appreciation In World Homoeopathy Day, 2016
Books/Articles/ Research Papers Published
- Published a Case of Renal Failure published in Advent of Homoeopathy, Vol.22, No.4, 2005
- Published a Case of CRF published in Homoeopathic Heritage
- Published a Case of Allergic Rhinitis published in HomoeoBuzz March’ 09
- Published article on Uncommon symptoms of common medicines in Homoeo Buzz, Vol.4. No. 6, June 2009
- Published paper in the proceedings on A case of Acute Otitis Media in 19th International Conference organised by Asian Homoeopathic Medical League, Delhi, 2010
- Published a case of Hydrocele in Homoeopathic Heritage
- Polycystic kidneys (synonym: Congenital polycystic kidneys)’”A Rare Disease published in Hpathy Ezine, January 2011
- Published a case of Hydrocele in Hpathy Ezine, August 2011
- Published short communication on Usefulness of the homeopathic repertory in the management of chronic suppurative otitis media in International Journal of High Dilution Research, Vol. 14. No. 1, 2015
Any other Information/Seminars:
- Resource person on the Topic ‘ How to Manage E.N.T. Diseases in General Practice’ at 2nd Unique Homoeopathic Seminar, organised by HMAI, Gorakhpur, 2010
- Presented paper on A case of Acute Otitis Media in 19th International Conference organized by Asian Homoeopathic Medical League, Delhi, 2010
- Presented paper on a case of Polycystic Kidneys, a rare disease in the XVII All India Homoeopathic Congress organized by Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Delhi, 2010
- Presented paper on Polycystic Kidneys – A rare disease in the International Conference on Homoeopathy, Molecular to Organismal Level organised by Sukul Institute of Homoeopathic Research, Kolkata & International Society for Bio regulatory Medicine, London, 2010
- Presented paper on a case of Laryngeal Keratosis in the 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of Liga Medicorum Homoepathica Internationalis, Delhi, 2011
- Presented paper on a case of Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media with mastoiditis and conductive hearing loss in the XVIII All India Homoeopathic Congress organized by Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Kolkata, 2012
- Presented Paper on Homoeopathy in healing advanced pathologies in International Conference on Multidisciplinary Healthcare AIIMS, New Delhi, 2014
- Presented talk on Essentials of Clinical Diagnosis in Ear Diseases in CME organized by Indian Institute of Homeopathic Physicians, Delhi State Branch, 2014
- Presented Paper on Utility of Repertories in Management of CSOM in the International Convention on World Homoeopathy Day, Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, 2016
- Presented Paper on A Case of Bilateral Renal Cell Mass- Management By Homoeopathic medicines in the 72nd International Conference of LMHI, Leipzig, Germany, 2017 sponsored by AYUSH International Co-operation.
- Presented Paper on Clinical Analysis of Rhustoxicodenron a retrospective study in Almaty, Kazakstan, Sept. 2017
- Invited AYUSH speaker for the topic Homoeopathic Clinical Oncology organized by Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Medical Council, Chennai on 11th April 2018
- Presented paper titled ‘Role of Nux Vomica in Post-Operative Case with Adverse Effects Of Chemotherapy in Adenocarcinoma of Rectum’ at the 73rd LMHI congress, Cape Town, Sept. 2018