Dr Pankaj Aggarwal
Prof. (Dr) Pankaj Kumar Aggarwal is Ph.D. in Homoeopathy from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. He did his M.D. in Homoeopathy, Organon of Medicine from M. P. Khunteta Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur under Rajasthan University; Diploma N.I.H. from N.I.H., Kolkata; M.A. (Psychology) from Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu and DHMS from Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital, Chandigarh.
- Professor of Organon of Medicine at, Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre; Agra, U.P.
- Homoeopathic Physician since last 31 years
- BHMS examiner for 20 years.
- M.D. (Hom.) Guide and examiner for 9 years in various Universities.
- AYUSH Resource Person for 20 years
- Clinical Researcher since 10 years
- Vice-Principal, & HOD (Organon of Medicine) and Academic Incharge, in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Greater Noida, for 5 years
- Principal, Prof. & HOD (Organon of Medicine), Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Agra for 1 year
- Visitor of CCH to various Homoeopathic Colleges of India
- Member of Board of Studies to Punjab University, Chandigarh from 2005 to 2006
- Manuscript Editor in Asian Homoeopathic Times from 1993 to 1997
- Editor-In-Chief at Advent of Homoeopathy from 1998 to 2009
- Life time achievement award in 2007 by Board of Homoeopathic
System of Medicine, Delhi
- Loha Vikreta Mandal Award by Loha Vikreta Mandal, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Award for case presentation in “Simile-British Homoeopathic Journal”; Mind and Cancer – A Hidden Link
- Homoeopathic Gem Award 2012 was conferred to him in recognition of meritorious services rendered for the cause of Homoeopathy by Homoeopathy Study Circle, Delhi on 18th Nov. 2012.
- Homoeopath Par Excellence Award 2013 was conferred to him in recognition of meritorious services rendered for the cause of Homoeopathy by Homoeopathy Study Circle, Delhi on 17th Nov. 2013.
- Awarded by Delhi Homoeopathic Medical Association (Regd.) in recognition of valuable lecture on “Prescribing Method of M. Potency” on 29th December 2013.
Books/Articles/ Research Papers Published:
- He has presented a total of 73 papers
- At Local Level about 41
- At National Level 18
- At International Level 5
- Workshops/ROTPs/CMEs: 12
- He has presented about 40 papers in various Medical Journals
- He has attended and has been a part of about 77 seminars
- At Local Level about 50
- At National Level – 22
- At International Level – 5
- He has been periodically organizing Seminars, Workshops, Medical Camps etc. since 20 years
- He was the Organising Secretary at The Progressive Homoeopathic Society (Regd.) from 1998 to 99
- Also he was the Secretary at The Progressive Homoeopathic Society (Regd.) from 2000 to 2001
- He was the Organising Member of 11th National Homoeopathic Conference, by Research Society of Homoeopathy, India on 12th & 13th January, 2002.
- He is the Secretary at The Progressive Homoeopathic Society (Regd.) since January 2009 till date
- He has also organized a Panel Discussion, in 12th State Homoeopathic Seminar 2013, under the aegis of HMAI, U.P. State Branch, on 16th & 17th Nov 2013, at Greater Noida
Public Awareness Programs:
- He has been doing many Radio talks on FM 105.6
- He has been giving T.V. interviews on Shakti Chanel in ‘Sehat ki baat’, and also on Doordharshan in ‘Evening Live Show’.
- He has written over 100 articles for Magazines, Newspapers, and Online etc.