Refund & Cancellation Policy
When you can cancel a product
If you have a major problem with a product or a minor problem that can’t be fixed within a reasonable time you have the right to cancel the contract, when it is:
- provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
- unfit for the purpose you asked for
- not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
The company shall give any refunds in the same form as your original payment.
Products you can’t cancel
You must pay for products you’ve received under a contract that worked as expected.
You can’t cancel a contract or get a refund if the problem was outside the control of the company or if you:
- changed your mind
- insisted on having a product provided in a particular way, against the company’s advice
Cancelling your product contract and refund policy
If you have a problem with a product, take the following steps:
- Contact the company in writing to explain the problem. If the company cannot fix the product in a reasonable time, you are entitled to cancel the product contract.
- If you can cancel the product contract you are entitle to a refund of the amount paid by you for the product and this amount will be refunded to you .
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.