Dr. Farokh J Master
Dr. Master is one of the first few homeopaths to have successfully completed his PhD in “Cancer Management using Homeopathy. Besides his work as a senior Homeopath of the HHC, Dr. Farokh Master is teaching homeopathy (advanced level) at the Mumbai Homeopathic Medical College which is a part of Mumbai University. He is also teaching at other homeopathic colleges in India and abroad. Due to his outstanding medical career, at present Dr. Farokh Master is the only Homeopathic physician M.D. (Hom.) consulting at Asia’s largest allopathic Hospital (viz. Mumbai Hospital, Institute of Medical Sciences, which is also attached to Mumbai University).
Dr. Master is the originator of many recent new approaches and insights in homeopathy. He believes that, to have success, one needs a thorough understanding of traditional homeopathic philosophy and
an extensive materia medica study.
- Joined Bombay Homeopathic Medical College in June 1976.
- Post Graduation Completed and qualified the Post Graduate Course of studies in the Principles and Practice of Homeopathic Medicine held in the year 1991 from Hahnemann Postgraduate Institute of Homoeopathy, London, October 1991.
- Doctor of Medicine from University of Rajasthan. Passed M.D. in Aug.1994. Got distinction. Stood First Class First in the University. Got highest marks in all principle and subsidiary subjects.
- Joined the homeopathic college as a junior lecturer in the department of medicine In January 1980.
- Appointed as the professor in the department of medicine in 1986.
- Joined MPK Homeopathic Medical College in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and completed his Doctor of Medicine in December 1994.
- PhD in “Cancer Management using Homeopathy”
- First Indian to be honored with the title “Master of Homeopathy” by Aaron Kenneth Ward Atherton, Lord of Witley Hurcott, Chief Patron on September 26, 2008, At the Cholmondeley Room, House of Lords, UK.
- First Indian to introduce Homeopathy in Allopathic Modern Hospitals and Private Sectors viz. Bombay Hospital, KEM Hospital, Ruby Hall Hospital and Private Sector viz. Tata Group of Companies, Associated Cement Companies, Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Nuclear
Corporation of India and Times Group.
- First Indian to be appreciated by handwritten letter from Mr. Charles Tankard Hahnemann, the 6th generation from the family of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy in August 2007.
- Honorary Doctorate in Homeopathy awarded by Pioneer University, UK in April 2006
- First Indian to be recognized and appreciated for his contribution in Homeopathy by Homeopatas Puros, A.C. Escuela Homeopatas Puros, Guadalajara, Mexico in 2004.
- Certificate of Merit awarded by Dr. Michael Lorenz in recognition of Homeopathic Health Centre as an important centre for Iscador Therapy in India in September 1997.
- Certificate of Recognition for contribution in the field of Homeopathy was presented by International Academy of Homeopathy and Ontario Homeopathic Doctors Association on 18th October 1995.
- First doctor from India to become Fellow of United Kingdom Homeopathic Doctors Association in 1993.
- First doctor from India to pass successfully the post graduate course of studies in the principles and practice of Homeopathic Medicine held in the year 1991.
- Fellow, Registered Counsel of Homeopathy, UK, 2007
- Gold Medal for First M.D. of the Country By Hahnemann Foundation, Bombay in January 2000
- Gold Medal for standing First Class First in M.D By Hahnemann Foundation, Bombay, November 1999.
- Fellow, The U.K. Homoeopathic Medical Association, 13 May 1990
- Completed Certificate Course in Iscador Therapy and Anthroposophical Medicine from Lukas Klinik, Arlesheim, Switzerland in1985 and since then, regularly going to upgrade the recent advances in Iscador Therapy.
- Felicitated with Medal at Birla Kreda Kendra, Chowpatty, Girgaon, Bombay, by his Excellency Shri Sadiq Ali, the Governor of Maharashtra in 1980 for outstanding medical career, standing first class first in all the years from Bombay and Pune in final examinations of II L.C.E.H. III
L.C.E.H. part I II.
- Awarded Dr. Dadiba Banaji Gold Medal for securing highest aggregate marks in III L.C.E.H. Part III, Lions Club of Juhu Cash Prize for Surgery, Dr. S. R. Wadia Silver Medal for securing highest marks in Homoeopathic Materia Medica in January 1980.
- Awarded Dr. S. R. Wadia Proficiency Silver Medal for securing highest marks in Homeopathic Materia Medica in January 1980.
- Licenciate affliliated to the court of examiners in Homeopathy from Bombay Homeopathic Medical College, Mumbai; (1976 – 1980)
- III L.C.E.H. Part II (Jan.1979 to Jan.1980) Stood First Class First from Bombay and Poona, got distinction in Internal Medicine, General Surgery and Homoeopathic Materia Medica.
- III L.C.E.H. Part I (Jan. 1978 to Dec. 1978) Stood First Class First from Bombay and Poona, got distinction in General Pathology, Bacteriology, Parasitology and Virology.
- II L.C.E.H. (June 1976 to Dec. 1977) Stood First Class First from Bombay and Poona, distinction Human Physiology.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE WITHIN INDIA
- Bombay Homoeopathic Medical College, Department of Internal Medicine University
- Junior Lecturer – Aug. 1980
- Lecturer – Feb. 1982
- Asst. Professor – Aug. 1987
- Professor – June 1989
- Visiting Professor at various medical Colleges, Jaipur, Delhi, Calcutta, Saurashtra, Rajasthan, Trivandrum Universities
- Conducted diploma course for Homeopathic doctors at Bombay Hospital in subject of Critical Care Medicine
- Hon. Visiting Professor of Homeopathy
- Hahnemann College of Homeopathy (U.K.)
- Classical College of Homeopathy (U.K.)
- London College of Homeopathy (U.K.)
- Practical College of Homeopathy (U.K.)
- Regents College of Homeopathy (U.K.)
- Purton College of Homeopathy (U.K.)
- Hahnemann College of Homeopathy (Los Angeles)
- Hahnemann College of Homeopathy (Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada).
- International Academy of Homeopathy (York University, Toronto, Canada)
- Slovak Society of Homeopathy (Bratislava University, Slovakia)
- Osterrichsche Gesellschaft Fur Homoeopathische Medizin (Austria)
- Magyar Homoeopata Orvosi Egyesulet (Hungary)
- Small Poland Homeopathic Physicians Association, (Krakow Poland)
- Norsk Akademi for Naturmedisin (Oslo Norway)
- Greek Homeopathic Doctors Association, (Theasaloniki, Greece)
- Cyprus Homeopathic Doctors Association (Nicossia, Cyprus)
- Malaysian Homeopathic Doctors Association, (Kuala Lampur, Malaysia)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Klassiek Homeopaten (Netherlands)
- Homeopathic Forum, Munich (Germany)
- Homeopathic Forum, Gauting (Germany)
Books/ Articles/ Research Papers Published-
- Bedside Clinical Prescribing in Homeopathy
- Healing Cancer – A Homeopathic Approach
- Clinical Observations of Children's Remedies
- Glimpes of the Association Between Fairy Tales & Homoeopathy
- How to Best use Boger & Boenninghausen Repertory
- Clinical Therapeutics of Acute Respiratory Diseases
- Understanding Posology in Classical Homeopathy
- Diet For Cancer Patients
- Homoeopathy in Epilepsy
- Homoeopathic Treatment of Acute Cardio-Respiratory Failure
- The Fascinating Fungi
- Bach Flower Remedies for Everyone
- Sycotic Shame
- Snakes to Simillimum
- A Perspective on polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Lesser Known Remedies in Paediatrics
- Understanding Cholesterol
- Perceiving Rubrics of the Mind
- How to study Materia Medica
- Bedside Clinical Tips
- Guide to Common Allopathic Drugs
- The State of Mind that Affects the Foetus
- Clinical Organon of Medicine
- The Bedside Organon of Medicine
- Cross References of Mind Symptoms
- Homeopathy in Cervical Spondylosis
- Tubercular Miasm
- Mr. Lycopodium
- Mysterious Thuja
- Homeopathy in Cancer
- Hair Loss, explained and analysed
- Agitated Argentums
- Bed Wetting
- Skin Homeopathic Approach To Dermatology
- A Patients Guide To Homeopathy
- Understanding Posology In Classical Homeopathy
- St. Ignatius Bean
- Snakes In Homeopathy Grass
- Ammoniums, The Sour Prunes
- Tumors and Homeopathy
- Dictionary of Dreams in Homeopathy
- Lesser Known Remedies in Pediatrics
- Perceiving Rubrics of the Mind
- Proving Moccasin Snake
- Web Spinners
- Acid-Base Disorders
- Homeopathy in Lactose Intolerance
- Sandy Silicea
- Suppressed Staphysagria